ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Scheduling internal meetings, Board meetings, Staff meetings, Social events, conferences, Off-site meetings, speaking engagements, seminars etc.
- Prepare agendas and required documents; transcribe minutes of meetings.
- Meets daily with CEO to review schedule; ensures that materials for the meetings are received on a timely basis and are relevant, complete and accurate. Proactively.
- Monitor schedules to identify conflicts and reach out for input/resolution before time or priority conflicts occur. May respond on CEO’s behalf at times and helps triage items for them, at times responding proactively on their behalf.
- Consult with the CEO in determining appropriate course of action, for setting up internal & External meetings and interviews on calendar, according to availability.
- Print all the required document sent by CEO and put them on his table every morning.
- Overseeing confidential and administrative duties for the CEO, including planning, coordinating and directing of activates.
- Manage the content pf information flowing into and out of the CEO’s office. Be the point of communication on behalf of the CEOs office (internal and external).
- Calendar Management: Maintaining day to day meetings, schedule, conference calls, video calls. Updating the calendar for weekly/month/annual events.
Travel Arrangement and Expense Filing
- Arrange domestic and international travel, including accommodations, tracking expenses, arranging cabs etc.
- Book flights and hotel whenever CEO travels to different locations.
- Prepare travel arrangements, by exploring the best place to stay and extra options to explore during the stay and make sure the things are communicated well in time to CEO for finalizing things & booking
- File expense report & send them to respective departments along with the Bills.
- Book the places for meetings in advance for CEOs External meetings for organized meetings.
- Make sure CEO carries all the important documents when leaving for any outside meeting from office(check items on Action Item Checklist) and accordingly print tickets and other important documents at the time of departure from India.
Membership and mileage
• Maintain records - Frequent Flier membership . hotel memberships, clubs and board memberships etc.
• Banking and Credit Cards:
• Track credit card statements and ensure timely payments.
• Funds transfers/ internet banking.
• Record Management
• Provide detailed tracking and accounting of all activities and responsibilities for concerned projects
• Ensure filing system and databases updated and in place
Desired Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
• 2+ years' experience supporting senior level executives
• Ability to work independently, think critically, and exercise delegated decision making judgment
• Must be able to work in a fast paced, high performing environment
• Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
• Ability to Interface well with all departments of the company and work efficiently with individuals at all levels within the company
• Ability to represent supported management in a highly professional manner
• Excellent facilitation, verbal and written communication skills
• Must be willing to work as needed, including performing personal business tasks for executive
• Expert level Microsoft Office skills including Word, PowerPoint Excel and Outlook
• Must possess strong prioritization skills; must be creative problem solver
• Effective communicator
• Ability to work in ambiguous environment
• Willingness to take on multiple tasks, even If not Included in formal Job description
• Sense of confidentiality and Integrity
Salary. Not disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software I Software Services
Functional Area: Executive Assistant. Front Office, Data Entry