ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Monitoring of Debtors online/Offline balance for the allocated Line of business.
- Continuous monitoring and keeping the same under control by going deep in accounts. Should have good logical thinking and persistence in achieving the target.
Working knowledge of TDS and Service taxes as applicable
- To calculate month end liability and pay to the government well before the due date.
Revenue accounting of corporate/Mice/Franchisee/B2B billing and receivable follow-ups
- Managing credits, maintenance of security deposit, verification and control of credit on approval is required. Regular Dashboard to be circulated as a practice for timely realization of receivables.
Monthly and weekly Reporting of revenue as per time table
- Weekly and monthly Revenue reporting with logical and substantial supporting to be prepared and dashboard to be circulated.
Bank reconciliations, vendor payments, commission payouts, refund processing, Monthly book closing.
- Periodic Book closing with variance analysis and performance analysis followed by detailed audit with statutory and internal auditors.
Finalization of Accurate Commission disbursement to Franchisee on Monthly Basis.
- Providing commission working to various Franchisee on Month Basis.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: Accounts , Finance , Tax , Company Secretary , Audit Role
Role: Finance /Budgeting Manager
Desired Candidate Profile.
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
- Must be a Commerce Graduate, ( preferably post graduate, CA/ CWA Inter will be an added advantage).
- Prior experience of 4/5 years in Industry is a must.
- Proficiency in MS office with sound knowledge of Excel is must.
- Must be a strong team player.
- Should be able to handle team of 2-3 people.
- Logical reasoning should be strong as the profile need to deal with sales and operation team.
- Should be an initiator .
- Should have very good communication skills and good mail etiquettes.