The Ultra-Portable Choice for Multiservice Testing of Speeds Up to 100G
The ongoing transition toward a converged network infrastructure for legacy DSn/PDH, ISDN, SONET/SDH, OTN, Fibre Channel, requires a test tool that can cover a wide range of interfaces and rates, without sacrificing portability, speed or cost. Leveraging the powerful, intelligent FTB-1 Pro handheld platform, the NetBlazer V2 Series streamlines processes and empowers field technicians to test and validate DSn/PDH, ISDN, SONET/SDH, OTN, Fibre Channel, common public radio interface (CPRI) and packet-based high-speed Ethernet services efficiently.
iSAM: Ultra-Simple Ethernet Service Activation Test Methodology—Put Time Back on Your Side
iSAM, EXFO’s intelligent Ethernet service activation methodology brings simplicity to field testing. Based on the ITU-T Y.1564 and RFC 6349 standards, iSAM streamlines Ethernet testing with a one-page test configuration.
Speed Up Ethernet Testing
With iSAM, the focus is on performing Ethernet testing faster and simpler, making the Y.1564 and RFC 6349 standards as easy as possible for technicians at any skill level to use. A key component lending to iSAM’s simplicity is the reduced number of steps it actually takes to setup, run and receive a valid test result, thus delivering first-time-right results–every time.
In addition to the simplicity it brings to the world of Ethernet testing, iSAM also includes the latest cutting-edge Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) profiles. Using predefined performance metric profiles from MEF 23.1, field technicians can quickly select the MEF service type they need to test, and validate Ethernet services in a consistent and repeatable manner.
Accelerate Time to Revenue
iSAM was designed to help service providers and their technicians seamlessly transition from legacy testing methodologies to a simpler and more powerful Ethernet test methodology. By combining iSAM’s easy and cutting-edge capabilities with EXFO’s flexible licensing options, service providers now have access to an Ethernet testing solution that will maximize testing efficiencies and greatly improve time to revenue.
Test Speeds Up to 100G
The FTB-890 NetBlazer is the entry level 10M to 100G tester that covers a wide range of technologies including OTN, SONET/SDH, CPRI and Fibre Channel.
The FTB-890NGE NetBlazer is the most comprehensive all-in-one tester, including testing for legacy networks at 64K up to next-generation networks at speeds of 100G.
Test Speeds Up to 10G
The FTB-880v2/870v2 NetBlazer are the field technician’s go-to solution covering all things 10G. Fully loaded Ethernet testing includes iSAM and RFC 6349 with GigE and 10 GigE dual ports, as well as OTN, SONET/SDH, DSn/PDH, ISDN PRI, fiber-to-the-antenna (FTTA), Fibre Channel and packet synchronization.
Double up everything the FTB-880v2 has to offer and you get the NetBlazer FTB-880Q. The FTB-880Q is designed for maximum field technician efficiency through accelerated processes running up to four simultaneous tests, as well as completely independent tests with zero restrictions. The FTB-880Q/870Q are the only handheld testers offering quad-port GigE and quad-port 10 GigE.
* Comprehensive testing for DSn/PDH, ISDN, SONET/SDH, OTN, Fibre Channel (1x-16x), CPRI and Ethernet interfaces up to 100 Gbit/s
* iSAM intelligent service activation methodology, based on the ITU-T Y.1564 and RFC 6349 standards, simplifies and speeds up Ethernet service activation
* RFC-6349 testing: 10M-100G multisession TCP testing with bidirectional results
* Pluggable CFP4 and QSFP28 optics to facilitate the testing of next-generation networks, and QSFP+ interface for 40GigE
* Dual-port or Quad-port testing up to 10G WAN and LAN, allows technicians to run up to four simultaneous tests
* FTTA/C-RAN validation from 1.2 Gbit/s to 9.8 Gbit/s via layer-2 CPRI protocol and unframed BER testing
* Real-time, high-resolution radio frequency (RF) spectrum analysis using digitized RF data (IQ data) in the CPRI link
* Carrier Ethernet OAM testing covering the Y.1731, G.8113.1 (MPLS-TP), MEF and 802.1ag and IEEE 802.3ah Link OAM standards
* Ethernet service activation with EtherSAM (ITU-T Y.1564) service configuration and performance tests, complemented by Remote Discovery, Smart Loopback and Dual Test Set capabilities
* Ultra-powerful processing backed by quad-core FTB platform with Windows 8.1 Professional operating system, providing access to many third-party apps and the ability to connect to a wide range of devices