EXFO is a recognized leader in network testers and telecom solutions. With the large, installed base of DSn/PDH and legacy SONET/SDH circuits in access and metro Ethernet networks, testing, troubleshooting and maintenance have become daily tasks.
Covering all DSn/PDH and SONET/SDH interfaces, our ultra-portable MAX-800 Handheld Tester for DSn/PDH and full legacy SONET/SDH is ideally suited to field service deployment, in addition to installation, commissioning and maintenance of access and metro Ethernet networks. This solution offers test functions that range from bit-error-rate (BER) measurements to advanced characterization.
* Comprehensive testing for DSn/PDH, ISDN, SONET/SDH, OTN and Ethernet interfaces up to 10 Gbit/s
* Faster Ethernet service activation with EtherSAM (ITU-T Y.1564) service configuration and performance tests, complemented by Remote Discovery, Smart Loopback and Dual Test Set capabilities
* Dual-port testing up to 10G WAN and LAN, enabling technicians to run up to two independent tests with zero restrictions
* OTN testing (as per ITU-T G.709), including forward error correction (FEC)
* Layer-2 transparency testing with predeﬁned conﬁgurations
* Simplified BER testing with pass/fail indicators based on user-defined thresholds
* Built-in connectivity via Gigabit interface, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G or 4G LTE