The Diversity Benchmarker II is an innovative benchmarking and network testing tool that delivers precise and accurate measurement data on a vast set of network technologies. Robust and tough by design, it is made to function under and endure the most extreme conditions. The Diversity Benchmarker II’s cutting-edge features enable strategic network investment decisions by allowing operators to compare and assess service quality through state-of-the-art standards.
The Diversity Benchmarker II, successor of the Benchmarker, makes it possible to more efficiently test and compare voice and data services. Fully 4G/LTE MIMO capable and prepared for LTE-Advanced, it offers a wide range of integrated mobile devices and scanners.
* Supports complete set of network technologies, including GSM, GPRS, EDGE, WCDMA, HSPA+, HSDPA DC, LTE, CDMA/EvDO, IS-136, ISDN, PSTN and Ethernet
* Supports more than 100 test devices, including Android smartphones, standard handsets, data devices, SIP clients, RF scanners, and ISDN/PSTN boards
* Wide range of integrated algorithms for voice quality and video quality assessment
* Modular and scalable architecture with up to eight PC modules, each supporting up to four measuring devices
* Ruggedized hardware, with built-in shock and vibration absorbers, solid state disks, and military standard connectors