The MAX-700B/C Series is the first tablet-inspired OTDR line that is handy, lightweight and rugged enough for any outside plant environment. With a 7-inch, outdoor-enhanced touchscreen–the most efficient handheld display in the industry–it delivers an unprecedented user experience. Its intuitive Windows-like GUI ensures a fast learning curve. Plus, its new and improved OTDR 2 environment offers icon-based functions, instant boot-up, automatic macrobend finders as well as improved auto and real-time modes.
The MAX-700B/C Series is a line of genuine high-performance OTDRs from the world’s leading manufacturer. It delivers EXFO’s tried and true OTDR quality and accuracy along with the best optical performance for right-first-time results, every time.
The amazing 12-hour battery life will never let a technician down, and the plug-and-play hardware options, like the VFL, power meter and USB tools, make every technician’s job easier.
Most importantly, the MAX-700B/C Series is finally bringing the iOLM, an intelligent OTDR-based application, to the handheld market. This advanced software turns even the most complex trace analysis into a simple, one-touch task.
Ultimately, the MAX-700B/C Series is small enough to fit in your hand and big enough to fit all your needs!
* Handy, lightweight, powerful, tablet-inspired design
* 7-inch, outdoor-enhanced touchscreen–the biggest in the handheld industry
* 12-hour autonomy
* Dynamic range of up to 36 dB in singlemode and 29 dB in multimode
* Live fiber testing at 1625 nm
* iOLM-ready: intelligent and dynamic application that turns complex OTDR trace analysis into a one-touch task
* Rugged design built for the outside plant