Full-Fledged Units at Both Ends
Both the main and remote units are full-fledged to maximize the efficiency of each technician:
* FasTesT™ results with diagnostics are displayed on both units at the end of each test.
* Both technicians can certify the fiber connectors with an fiber inspection probe via the large touchscreens available on the both units.
With the MAX-940/945 Fiber Certifier, the remote technician is no longer blind and more efficient.
Onboard Assistance and Diagnosis
The MAX-940/945 Fiber Certifier provides a foolproof method against test cord reference mistakes and negative loss thanks to its step-by-step wizard that guides technicians along the referencing and the verification process, as per industry standards. The MAX-940/945 Fiber Certifier goes even further by diagnosing the possible causes of fail results and gives guidance to fix issues.
Three-Year Peace-of-Mind Warranty and Calibration Interval
The MAX-940/945 Fiber Certifier has been rigorously tested to guarantee the highest standards of reliability and durability. That is what makes us confident in offering a warranty and a recommended calibration interval of 3 years.
You can safely use this highly reliable instrument to get accurate test results, while significantly reducing your certifier’s cost of ownership (your cost of calibration and the related downtime will be divided by a factor of three).
Multistandard Fiber Certification
The MAX-940/945 Fiber Certifier lets you certify against both cabling and application standards at the same time. You can therefore certify the cabling–the physical quality of the fiber and its components like the splices and connectors–as well as the application that the fiber can carry, such as TIA-568, IEEE and or Fibre Channel.
* 7-inch high resolution touchscreen–the widest screen on the market
* Leading FasTesT™ performances: certifies two fibers at two wavelengths under three seconds
* Onboard assistant and diagnosis to eliminate reference errors and negative loss
* Built-in Encircled-Flux compliancy as per ANSI/TIA and ISO/IEC
* 100% automated fiber inspection: one-step process with pass/fail analysis at both ends of the fiber
* Certifies against multiple industry standards at once
* Onboard professional PDF reporting
* Results batch processing with FastReporter 2 software
* Best-in-class singlemode distance range of 160 km
* EXFO Connect-ready for cloud-based test assets management