SMALL ENOUGH TO BE HANDHELD. LARGE ENOUGH FOR FULL-SCREEN VIEWING
The MAX-FIP features the largest screen in the industry, providing the highest magnification level for precise viewing of even the smallest defects on fiber endfaces. Its tablet-inspired design featuring an icon-based GUI makes it easy to navigate and toggle between the different applications (inspection, connector analysis, power measurement and VFL troubleshooting). Additionally, its bright, 7-inch touchscreen ensures fast and easy operation of the instrument even in the brightest daylight, in turn eliminating eye fatigue associated with prolonged connector inspection (typically experienced during full-day fiber-patch panel-certification routines).
Extensive Storage Capability
The MAX-FIP standard 2 GB internal memory offers extensive storage of up to 4000 fiber certification results, and is expandable using USB memory sticks and optional Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capability for cloud-based storage.
Take full advantage of the MAX-FIP’s amazing 8-hour battery life, which will never let you down, enabling you to complete full-day jobs without have to recharge the unit. Also, save money by not having to pay expensive battery replacement costs associated with other handheld inspection kits on the market operating on standard alkaline batteries.
* Bright, 7 inch touchscreen display
* Highest magnification level in the industry
* Fast and reliable IEC or custom standards certification through on-board connector endface analysis
* Automatic fiber-image centering reducing test time and unnecessary manipulations
* Power meter and visual-fault-locator (VFL) options
* Full-day, rechargeable Li-ion battery
* Optional Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity
* Re-engineered, rugged probe design with ergonomic access to all controls